Be our partner! Build with us a better future for vulnerable children! The foundation we lay matters!
- Learn about our activities and the problems that this community encounters
- Develop relationships, options, and opportunities for vulnerable children
- Collaborate with us in our activities
- Organize and participate in events and fundraisers with us
- Be a voice for us in your circles
There are many other ways you can join us to support these children!
Become a volunteer! Your presence among vulnerable children can make a significant difference in their lives.
- At "The Valley" Community Center you can offer a few hours during the week helping with homework, games, art, music, office help, garden work or yard work.
At the "Butterfly" center for educational support in Tudor Vladimirescu, you can help with homework, games, art, music, garden work or yard work.
We would love to hear your ideas about how to help develop our community.
Give! A little from you can have a great impact in the lives of vulnerable children...if you choose to give.
All of the Foundation's activities exist through the generosity of our friends and partners.
- Contribute to our events and charitable campaigns by participating or donating and by recommending us to others.
- You can also make in-kind donations.
This is what your support can accomplish:
- For just 30 cents you can provide bread for a child for a day!
- For just $1.50 you can purchase 2 notebooks for a child that we help go to school!
- For just $3.30 you can provide a hot meal for a child at the Community Center!
- For just $10 you can provide a school backpack for a child that we help go to school!
- For just $25 you can buy shoes for a child that suffered from cold feet last winter!
- For $300 a month you can support a Romanian educator who provides a stable and loving relationship for vulnerable children!
Pray! You are invited to fold your hands into ours in prayer. We dedicate every 1st and 15th of the month to pray specifically for vulnerable children.
Two of the favorite prayers that we say together are:
The Prayer of St. Francis
Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is error, the truth;
Where there is doubt, the faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled, as to console;
To be understood, as to understand;
To be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen.
Our Father who are in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Save us from the time of trial
and deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours
now and for ever. Amen.
Find us on
Strada Dogăriei, nr. 111
Post Office Box:
Fundatia Cuvântul Întrupat
O.P. 6, C.P. 256
Galaţi, 800760, România
You can always find us at: